CrossFit Torque participates in 2nd annual Concept2 Virtual Team Challenge
The Virtual Team Challenge (VTC), runs every year from January 1–31. Follow the directions below to participate! sign up here!
- Each team completes as many meters as they can collectively between 12:00 a.m. January 1 and 11:59 p.m. January 31.
- Important: by January 16 our team will not be enrolled in the challenge and/or your team members’ meters will not count for the challenge:
- All team members must be added to your team.
- Team members who have their own logbooks must indicate in their logbooks that they are actively participating in the current challenge. (See the Team member page for more information.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Meters completed each week should be entered no later than midnight on Friday of that week. This works on the honor system. It makes it fair and fun for everyone if you can watch the progress of the teams that you are competing against.
- Concept2 reserves the right to ask for proof of meter totals if they seem suspect and to disqualify any team from the challenge who we feel is not participating honestly.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water or on snow meters please).
- Deadline for entering meters: February 3 by midnight GMT.
Who Can Participate
Virtual teams (not based on or around a specific physical location) can be made up of anyone from anywhere who wants to participate—friends, family, co-workers, old schoolmates, rowing teammates, and so on. Teams can also be real “clubs” with a physical location. Team captains will be asked to indicate their club division when registering their team for the first time.