Forging the Future of Fitness
CrossFit Torque Teens
We welcome Teens ages 12-17!
Punch Card Option: 12 classes for $150. (Expires after 16 weeks.)
CrossFit Teens arrived at CrossFit Torque in Fall 2013.
Whether you are a student athlete, or a non-seasoned student wanting to gain strength and power, our CrossFit Torque Teens program is the answer for you.
- Strength and conditioning program for those between the ages of 12 and 17
- Specifically designed for teenagers to help build a lifelong love of fitness
- Teens will engage in fun workouts that deliver great results while preparing them to be well-rounded athletes and individuals
- No two workouts are the same, thus each class they attend will keep teens entertained and excited to come back for more
- Workouts are scalable for any and all teens in our program
- Whether the teen is currently less active or an accomplished athlete, they will find comfort and challenge with our workouts
- Each exercise is tailored to their current ability, providing a challenging workout leading to very measurable results and personal athletic progress
Our CrossFit Coaches provide thorough, expert instruction on how to Deadlift, Olympic lift, and go through the Squat series in a safe way.
- All exercises will be done without weight (lbs.) until the athlete can demonstrate proper and safe form.
- Teens will learn proper body weight movements (gymnastics movements: push-ups, squats, sit-ups, dips, pull-ups), plyometrics, speed and agility training
- It’s so important for teens to gain body awareness and hand-eye coordination at a young age so they grow to become the strongest person they can be
- The inner strength and personal confidence they will develop and gain is imeasurable
Target and Improve the following 10 physical fitness domains:
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Endurance
- Balance & Accuracy
If your teen is a seasoned young athlete, our program will teach them proper mechanics, recovery, nutrition and flexibility.
In today’s sports world, athletes work towards sports-specific achievements, versus a diversified portfolio of skills and strengths. Our program is not sports specific, but rather, a general program to improve all of the above physical skills and domains.