These muffins are also gluten-free because there is no flour- be sure to buy gluten-free oatmeal.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce (replaces the oil)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1Tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and then line a muffin tin with either liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. This takes about 2 minutes.
- When batter is smooth, spoon mixture into muffin tin until the wells are about ¾ full.
- Sprinkle tops with oats.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Schedule your Free No-Snack Intro with us today!