Would you agree that if we workout regularly and get into a good healthy routine, then we will make a good impact of our fitness and also our mental well-being? We know that consistency is the key being the best versions of ourselves. We also know it is tough to stick to a regular routine that works for us. On a daily basis we are filled with many distractions and reasons not to stick with our routine and before we know it we have lost sight of the path that we want to be on.
Here are a few pieces of advise to stay on track:
- Plan your time and be realistic. Block the time out of your calendar. If you let it something else will get in the way, it will.
- Don’t go all in and think you need to train everyday. Put regular rest days into your schedule.
- If you have tried everything and find it uninspiring, get professional help to realize your goals.
- Don’t give yourself a hard time if you miss a session, get right back on track as soon as you can.
- Write down and priorities what is important to you.
To talk with me about prioritizing your fitness Book a Free No Sweat Intro.