Memorial Day MURPH! 5/28


Another year has gone by and it’s time to tackle the HERO workout called “MURPH!”

Monday May 28, Memorial Day, we will only be open for two class times: 8-9am and 9-10am with Coach Alex. The workout will be “MURPH”

For time: 
Run 1 mile, 
100 Pull-ups, 
200 Push-ups, 
300 Air Squats, 
Run 1 mile. 

Don’t you worry – less than 3% of athletes will complete this workout exactly as written. For the rest of us 97%, we will have three modified options to choose from when we arrive at the box.

Please RSVP your spot by choosing one of the class times HERE! 

Read more about the man who inspired this workout. 

people working out in a group fitness class


Talk with a coach to see if working out at Torque Health and Fitness is right for you.
Book a Free Intro